Monday, September 06, 2010

Driveway Mario

Three day weekends really are wonderful. I don't know the last time we could ever say that we were actually bored on a weekend for some time. We have been so focused on getting this house on the market and work and Caleb's school that we haven't had time for much laid back fun. But that changed today when we officially got bored. I took myself to Joann's for a few scrapbook supplies since my normal stash has been packed away and got 2 layouts designed and Mike took the chalk to the driveway for another of his masterpieces (complete with helpers of course).






And the finished product. Mario graces our driveway. Until at least the next rainstorm anyway.





1 comment:

jfm said...

Way cool! I love driveway-chalk masterepieces!! Once Megan and her little friends covered our entire driveway with a patchwork piece andI felt guilty driving over it :D