Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Wowza!

I love it when a plan comes together. A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I had taken a bunch of the twins old stuff to the Salt Lake Mother's of Twins yard/consignment sale. I knew that I had sold quite a bit of it and was anxiously awaiting the check to come in the mail. Well it finally did and I was actually shocked! I made more than expected. Over $300!!!!! Whoot, Whoot! And that was after the club kept 10% of it. I am so excited both to be rid of those things and to be able to buy some new things that I've had my eye on like this cute lady bug bedding that I've been eye- balling for baby Faith.

And Caleb has put in his orders for some new bedding for his room since he'll be moving downstairs. Of course he has picked his beloved NY Giants.

And there might even be enough left over to change the boys bathroom from dogs to sharks as also requested by Caleb. So much fun!


1 comment:

Michael Ouren said...

Where's my new bedding?