Friday, February 15, 2013

VDay- Ouren Style

We had a very fun Valentine's Day this year. It started off by Grandma Judi and Papa Ringo giving us some VDay candies and goodies while visiting them in Price last weekend to include this cute outfit for Miss Faith.
Throughout the week, the boys have come home with numerous Valentine's from school and the babysitter and other kids at the sitters house. 
Yesterday was our turn to give them each a little Valentine. They woke up to these cute little boxes in the morning.  
 
Zaric and Zaden's each had a new pair of Vday jammies in them, a heart of bubble gum and a chocolate mustache. 
 

Caleb's had this cute Darth Vadar mug full of conversation hearts and a chocolate mustache.
Miss Faith had this on her high chair when she got up. It had a John Deere Tutu, some owl leg warmers, 2 new headbands and an elephant marshmallow pop.
 
They all love their goodies as you can tell. 

We Mustache you to be our Valentine!
 
I put Faith in her new outfit I bought her just for Vday a while back. It was so cute. I particularly can't get enough of the tights. 

When Caleb went upstairs to get ready for school, he came back down with this Lego Valentine he made for  me. Such a sweetie!
After a few hours of work and picking up Caleb after a short day at school we came home and I was greeted with these from Mike. He also let me order another gift for myself that's still on the way. 

 
I spent some time making some pink chocolate chip cookies. They were super good (sorry no pic). And we had enough that I even had the boys take a plate of them to our new neighbors to tell them Happy Valentine's Day. They thought that was so fun to do. Hopefully the neighbors don't think we are too nutty.
Once Mike got home we had a heart-shaped pizza for dinner like normal and had mostly a normal Thursday night with the kids. We watched our favorite shows and got the kids ready for bed.

 
One they were in bed, my sweet hubby came upstairs and surprised me with some chocolate covered strawberries and drew me a nice, hot, candle-lit bubble bath the relax in. It was wonderful.
 
Best Valentine's Day ever!

 
 

No comments: