Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pucks and P!NK!

Instead of having a 3 day weekend, like most. The kids and I got to have a 4 day weekend. This worked out nicely because I was still recovering from a cold and got to take it somewhat easy and just so some crafts on Friday while the kids played. Then Mike took us out of the house to dinner which was much appreciated.  Saturday we did a few chores around the house and took it mostly easy again. The kids were playing really well together so why rock the boat, right? I was able to finally get enough rest and finish a book I was reading which left me feeling great for Sunday which was playoff championship time! It was football all afternoon for us which was just fine by me!
Monday we finally ventured out for some real fun. It was Pass of all Passes day at the Grizzlies game. Which meant free tickets for us. So we set out for an afternoon game time. Here's some silly shots in our seats. And one of my sister and 2 of her kids since they decided to sneak up to the game at the last minute. Too bad they were in a different section from us, we didn't get to visit much. We ended up losing by 1 in overtime. Sad.



After the game, I was off to my next adventure while Mike and the kids went home. I was off to meet some girls for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory then to the long awaited and twice rescheduled P!NK concert. It was so worth the wait.






Awesome weekend.  I feel relaxed, renewed and my world rocked!

No comments: