Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Flippers required

These two boys have been asking for a while now to take swim lessons, but we could never seem to fit it into our schedules. But I'm happy to say, we finally got them signed up for a first round. They started last week and have had 3 lessons so far. The first lesson was a little rough, but since then, they are both doing awesome. We are so impressed with them and all they have learned and are getting brave enough to try already.  I snuck a small camera along with us last night and snapped a few pics. I tried to do it when they weren't looking so as not to distract them and had them stop for one at the end. 







They are so funny and cute to watch and I love how much they are enjoying this. I've never seen them so excited to do any sort of sports activity. They can't quit talking about it and asking about it ever since they started. We've got a couple of little fish on our hands.

No comments: