Sunday, March 15, 2015

So Close to 7 !

The twins are counting down the days until they turn the big 7! This year, we are planning a shark-themed swimming party. We've been busy planning and gearing up around here. Dad completed this cute invite this weekend. I'm so happy with it. 

Today I broke out my notebook and gave them a little pre-birthday interview. Here are the answers for this year: 

ZARIC-
Favorite Color- Red
Favorite Food- Mac N Cheese
Favorite Video Game- MineCraft
Favorite TV Show- Any cartoon
Favorite Movie- Planes Fire and Rescue
Favorite Toy- Dusty Crophopper
Favorite Place- McDonald's
Favorite Outdoor Activity- Playing football
Favorite Thing at School- Homework
Best Friend- Dylan
Favorite Animal- Elephant
Favorite Dessert- Ice cream
Favorite Book- Toy Story
Favorite Song- Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)
What I want to be when I grow up- Pizza Maker
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to - Hawaii
My Birthday Gift Wish: Ninja Turtle stuff

ZADEN-
Favorite Color- Green
Favorite Food- Chicken Nuggets and Fries
Favorite Video Game- MineCraft
Favorite TV Show- Sponge Bob
Favorite Movie- Planes
Favorite Toy- Lego's
Favorite Place- Omaha
Favorite Outdoor Activity- Playing
Favorite Thing at School- Recess
Best Friend- Brothers
Favorite Animal- Zebra
Favorite Dessert- Ice cream
Favorite Book- All about Zebras
Favorite Song- Remix (NKOTB) 
What I want to be when I grow up- Batman
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to- Disneyland
My Birthday Gift Wish- Ninja Turtle stuff


20 Days and Counting!

No comments: