Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Rounding out July

After our staycation, life got really busy around here to finish off July.  First off, Faith completed a 3 day long dance intensive. At the end they did a small performance for the parents. Here she is (the littlest one) with a shirt that fits like a dress, shaking her groove thing in a hip hop, a ballet and a jazz routine. 






I snuck away for a concert date to see Keith Urban with my friend, Becca.
Mike and I snuck away for an evening for dinner and to see the Spazmatics perform.



Caleb had a week of football tryouts. He played hard and made it to this year's A team! Way to go C!


We celebrated Mike's Bday with some golfing, a lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and playing putt putt at home with his Bday gifts.







We snuck in a little back to school shopping. Faith is the only one that would take a pic or 2.


I was invited to my first ever Bunko night as a sub.  Do you see me, way in the back there?


And last but not least, in a surprise move, Faith asked to get her ears pierced. She's so happy with the results.
It was a crazy-busy month.  No wonder it flew by!

No comments: