Sunday, November 20, 2016

Another Year Wiser

My birthday came and went as well and I'd like to think I'm another year wiser. My Bday this year also had 2 parts.  For the first part, my boss and I teamed up for a combined painting party as her birthday is just a day away from mine.  A few friends, co-workers and family members came to help us out as we painted these masterpieces among-st snacks and drinks.







The next day, for my actual birthday, the kids started me off with breakfast in bed (which had to be shared) and then an impromptu pajama ballet performance.



Then it was gift time. Do my friends and family know me or what? 
We went out and did a little shopping then came home for some Bday pie.  
Then I got to go out for a quiet date with my favorite guy to my favorite steakhouse.

It was an amazing day and I am one lucky lady with this little family who loves me so.

No comments: