Thursday, January 06, 2011

Play, Play, Play

The New Year has started off with a whole lot of being home and play time. The boys are still loving their big trucks Santa left them and even giving each other rides in them.



And we took a little shopping trip thanks to everyone that send cash and gift cards, the boys each picked out a toy. Zaden picked out his own little leapfrog laptop and Zaric a bead toy. They love them. And Mom was even able to pick them out a couple new shirts.


Caleb has been enjoying all of his stuff as well. We've not had many clear nights to test out the telescope but are looking forward to lots of it this summer. He bought himself a couple small toys with his Christmas gift card and wanted to put all of his cash in his crayon bank for another day when he wants to shop. He's such a good saver already. I could stand to learn a little something from him.
Mike has been enjoying his big toy this year- his Xbox 360 and has been playing lots of new games on it. I have been playing my Nintendo DS and enjoying my music, movies and other gifts I received as well. I have also had fun planning some mini trips to take this year with my sister. So I am looking forward to lots of playing with her in the near future.
We hope you are all having as much fun with your new toys as we are.

No comments: