Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fall Flag Football

Caleb has been playing flag football again this fall. This has been a rough year for making it to practices and games between a lot of organization flaws by the league and miscommunication by coaches and not to mention having a baby in the middle of it all. The first few games and practices were a mess and I missed them all. But we finally all got our ducks in a row and Caleb has been having fun at it again. He finally gets it this year and is listening to coach and playing the right plays and best of all, he's great at getting those flags from the other team! It took me several games to finally remember the camera. And with the change in the weather this week, I think me and baby girl will fore go his last game this Saturday so I am so glad I made Mike turn around when I again forgot it before his last game. I would have been heartbroken to have no action pictures from this season.








He got to kick off to the other team at the beginning of last game. I missed him getting the ball but this is still a fun shot of him right after.





Heading toward those flags!







So serious at the half time huddle.






And him and coach had a pretty good conversation about something.






Got the flag!







Helping his teammate down the field by doing some blocking along with running next to him.






Another shot showing him enjoying himself.






They don't keep "official" score. But me and Dad do and I'm happy to say that his team has even won a couple games this year. That's far better than last year's team he was on. As much of a pain as it's been, I'm glad he got to play again this year. We were fed up and ready to throw in the towel after the first couple missed games and communication nightmares. But since he's loving it, I'm glad we stuck it out.




No comments: