Monday, October 03, 2011

TUTU Adorable

After I gave Faith her bath this morning, I opted to do a little impromptu photo session with the tutu and boots I've been dying to get on her. It was a little hectic since it was almost time for her to eat and with the twins running around. But I managed to get a few shots here and there as I calmed her down in between shots with the bink. I love this one, bink and all.

Who could resist taking a shot of just the bottom half? The cheeta print tutu and boots. A big hit in my book.

This shot was toward the end when she was done cooperating and ready for some chow. So sad, but adorable.



And here's some more of the shots I've been able to go through so far. The first one is by far my favorite. I love her little face in it. I think it will need to be printed and framed. Just gotta figure out where to hang it.
















I still have a ton more to play with and get off the camera card. But I wanted to share a few right away of course. I loved taking pics of the boys when they were babies too. But let's admit it and be honest, girls are more fun for this type of thing.

No comments: