Friday, July 13, 2012

10 Months!

Yesterday our baby girl turned 10 months old. She's still the happiest little girl ever. This past month has been so much fun. Her personality shines more and more every day and she's every bit of the little diva we always knew she was. She knows just what to do to make her brothers jump and get her whatever she wants.

She's also started wanting a lot more of the foods the rest of us are eating and getting really good at chowing down. No more baby food for her. She's scooting around super fast on her butt and likes to head straight to the dog food/water dish and make a mess of that every little chance she gets.

We had a breakthrough of her first tooth and she started playing patty cake with us on que. She jabbers and jabbers away most of the day.

The babysitter kept mentioning to me this week that she couldn't believe she had grown so much over the last couple of weeks. I had noticed some growth but this morning it really hit when I went to put an outfit on her that she had just worn on vacation last month and it wouldn't even do up! Then when I laid her down for her first nap, I swear she looked like a giant baby (at least a foot longer, I swear). I can't believe she's growing up so fast.

Time to start gearing up for that first Bday ladybug party. It'll be here before we know it.

We love you baby girl!

No comments: