Tuesday, November 05, 2013

~Our Halloween 2013~

Happy belated Halloween from the Village People. This year we were able to pull off another themed costume event. The kids were good sports (even if I had to talk the twins out of their superhero dreams). But here we are in all our glory.



I took the day off to help at the twins Halloween classroom party so I was able to dress Faith in her last Halloween outfit of the year (she had 4,I know I have a shopping problem and I'm ok with it).


After dropping her off at the babysitter's I went to the school and met Mike. We stayed and watched the costume parade. Here's a couple pics. One of the twins in line and one of C coming through the Kindergarten class.
 




 
I was in charge of the snack. I brought apple slices with caramel dip and mini brownies. The kids loved it. The party was fun then we ran home for a quick lunch and to get Faith and I into our costumes.
Once we were costumed up we ran back to the school to pick up C. This is what happened on the way.....


So after a Caleb pick up and a quick siesta we were ready for Halloween phase 2. We went to Dad's office and handed out some candy. Then we all went to Westminster to see some old co-workers (by request) and then on a whim we stopped to see a friend of mine at another SLCC campus.
Once we were back home, we made some mummy dogs and fries for dinner and set out trick or treating in the neighborhood. What a great day!