Sunday, November 10, 2013

Vegas Baby!

I got to do something I've never done before this last weekend. I got to go on a little road trip with just the girls ( my friends Amy and Beth) and hit Vegas. No kids, no boyfriends and no husbands. Just the girls out having fun and letting loose a little. It was seriously SO, SO, SO much fun. We went to see Thunder Down Under and of course the Shania Twain's concert. The we walked around and saw some sites, met a few new people, had some drinks and just enjoyed each other's company. We had such a good time and so many laughs. I already can't wait to do it again some time. Here's some pics of us together being silly and having fun.











I have loved Shania Twain since I was a teenager and was so excited to go see her again. I was really hoping she would come home with me and be my new BFF. But no, apparently she's happy where she is. I did buy her autobiography she wrote though to bring home with me and cherish forever. Can't wait to read it.

I'm thinking these trips need to come more often!

Thanks to Mike for letting me go and encouraging me to have fun and get a little wild while I was gone. You are the best husband ever. And thanks to my Dad and Step Mom for taking the kids for the weekend so Mike got a little break too. He got to spend his days watching movies and hanging with some buddies.....and relaxing in a nice, quiet house. His kind of weekend. Awesomeness all around.




No comments: