Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Easterin' Part 3

For the next Easter adventure, we got to take the kids down the desert near my hometown. It's been many years since I've been down to the desert and I hadn't realized how much I miss it. We had a great time bbq-ing, flying kites, golfing and batting Easter eggs, climbing rocks, playing in the dirt and reminiscing with my family about the good old days of Easter's past.  We ended up bbq-ing in the same place that we used to camp with the Schade side of my family every Easter when I was a little girl. It was very fun to show the kids and tell them about how it used to be.

















And we took advantage of being in that area and took the kids to see the petroglyphs in their natural setting, as well as the dinosaur track.



And we visited the old Swinging Bridge for some monkeying around.










Sadly, it was time to head back to Papa's house and gather up the rest of our things and make the trek back home to Salt Lake so we could work on Monday. We had such a good time with my family all weekend long. Definitely a weekend to remember for all time. Thanks family!

No comments: