Sunday, August 16, 2015

Rock This Country Tour

Last night I got to enjoy two of my favorite things. Old friends and Shania Twain. Talk about an awesome night. I got to meet up with my good buddy Jared way back from the good old high school days and his sister Jessica (one of my old friends and bridesmaid's at my wedding) and his sister in law Elyse for dinner before the concert. 

I had so much fun visitng and catching up with them. Then it was off to the concert to meet my niece DaNell and Andrew.  We had super great seats and stopped off to buy some shirts on the way in. And took the necessary concert selfies, of course. 



We started off the night with some Gavin McGraw, who was the best opening act I've seen thus far this year. I didn't take any pics though as I was trying to preserve my battery for Shania of course.  Once Shania came out, our night was rocked! She was amazing! Not that I was expecting any less, but I'm still smiling today about it! So, so good. 















Isn't she gorgeous? Yep, I'm still totally and forever in love with this woman.  

No comments: