Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!

Tomorrow is Mike's Bday and he had to go out of town for an interview. So I am here at home having my first night alone with the babies. We had one super fussy session that I ended up trying at least 7 different pacifiers during it then ended up just having to put them in the swings to let them work it out. But that led to a small cat nap for each of them and then they were better. I got them changed, fed again and in bed now so all is well. I have stayed up late to talk with Mike and bake his cake.

I realized while baking it that I had no decorations and since he doesn't like store bought cake, I improvised. So here is my creation. Hey, I have never claimed to be Martha Stewart so don't judge!


Anyway, Happy Birthday honey. We will see you tomorrow afternoon when you get home. Wish me luck getting the boyz off in the morning and good luck to you in the interview. We love you!

No comments: