Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picture Not So Perfect

So here's my official complaint tonight. Is it so hard for the people at places like Costco to take a decent picture of you? Our annual fees were due this month so I went tonight to pay them and get me a new card. I had recently lost mine which was fine by me since I hated the picture of me on it anyway. So I was actually kinda excited about this.... Then they said 1...2...3.... a snap and I was good to go. Off the printer came this gem of a picture!!!! MY EYES ARE CLOSED! Seriously could you not take 5 more seconds and snap another one? Would it be too much time out of your day to make a customer happy with a card that she's not embarrassed to pull out of her wallet every time she enters the store. How many times do I have to loose my card to finally get one that I can bear claiming that the picture on there is truly me? Anyway I guess it will give some people chuckles. So if that was Costco girl's goal..she succeeded.

No comments: