Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Table Talk

This is our old table. This was such a great table for the last nearly 11 years of Mike and I living together. It was one of the only pieces of nice furniture we had when we moved into our tiny apartment so many years ago. There have been so many good times and memories made at this table that I am kinda sad to see it go. Mike and I have been talking about buying a new table for a while since with the addition of the twins, we have outgrown this one. So I have had to put my nostalgia aside and move ahead.
We have looked here and there and have liked a few things but price-wise we just couldn't bring ourselves to do it. While surfing the web on Sunday I decided mostly on a whim (like normal) to check the KSL listings and low and behold here it is! I contacted the seller right away and got my friend Scott to help us out with a truck tonight for a pick up. It seats 6 instead of 4. And as an added bonus there's 2 new bar stools that match. It's in absolutely perfect condition. I have looked it over tonight and can't find a single scratch on it. So are you ready for the Price? We found it hard to believe and you might too. $200 bought this whole 8 piece set! That's a STEAL in my book.



So who wants to be the first to help us have some new good times and create some new good memories at our new table? Any takers?

P.S. I have listed our old table on KSL to sell it. If you know of any small families or young couples looking for a decent well-used set for cheap, send them my way. :)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love your new table! I love benches like that. Good job!