Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time for Fall

Fall is and always has been my favorite time of the year, but so far this year I wasn't really getting in the mood for it. I don't know why, but I was having a hard time letting go of summer. That was until a late evening grocery shopping trip last night anyway. Caleb's little eyes lit up when he saw bags of candy corn and he ran to them and threw them in the cart pretty much without even asking. And so starts the fall Goodies. As you can see I picked up a couple of our other fall favorites. Caleb and I will be making some caramel apples next week since he'll be off track for 3 weeks and we'll be eating our other goodies and getting out the Halloween decor in the mean time. I also have this major urge to make some peanut butter cookies. Hooray for fall! I'm glad my heart finally caught up to it.

1 comment:

jfm said...

I too have been ready for fall, but it's still 90 degrees outside! Doesn't help that the stores have Christmas deco right along side the Halloween and fall stuff!!