Sunday, November 22, 2009

3 Days of 30!

We have been partying it up for my big 30 the last few days. Thursday (my actual Bday) started out with Mike making me breakfast and mostly a normal day. He went to work, I went to work but that evening I was greeted with a VI Cherry Pie.....Yum! And then after weeks of convincing my friend Wes came over and agreed (as my gift) to let me give him a mohawk for my party. It was so fun and turns out he looks really good sporting the hawk.


Friday was the next party day. My friend Shannon flew into town for the weekend. We did a little shopping and then met Allison for dinner and anxiously awaited our movie time for New Moon. We laughed, we drooled over werewolves and really enjoyed the movie.

Saturday was the main event though, I decided to have a 80's themed roller skating party at Classic Skating in Sandy. We all dressed up and had a Blast! Mike rocked a mullet and I rocked a tutu along with our outfits. I didn't think my Bday could get much better than last years NKOTB concert, but this was seriously the best party ever. :)

A group shot of a bunch of us dressed up. My mom even got on skates for a minute. A good time was had by all I think.
Enjoy the slideshow of the rest of the pics. One more 1/2 day of Shannon in town. I wonder what we'll do today?

1 comment:

jfm said...

Happy belated birthday! Cute pics...looks like fun.