Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Santa: a letter from Caleb

Dear Santa,

I have two questions for you. Why do you live in the North Pole? And why do you have deer and elves?

This year for Christmas I would like:
A new big toy airplane
My own Nintendo DS
A NY Giants Helmet
A toy guitar
Easy Bake Oven
Rubiks Cube
Radio for my room
Plastic football goal posts
Kids magazine for me to read

Since my babies can't talk I am going to tell you what they want too. I think they would like:
2 little footballs
Cars that they can drive
Toy cell phones
Their own toy airplane

Three more questions. How can all those toys fly in just one bag? Are there any stores in the North Pole? How does the sleigh lift the heavy bag of toys up?

I have been a good boy this year and just turned 6. I like to go to Kindergarten, I think it's a good grade. My teacher's name is Miss Brasher.When I grow up, I want to be a pilot and a football player. We will make some cookies and milk for you for when you come this year.

Thank you Santa. I love you,
Caleb

No comments: