Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Celebrities

This picture of the kids made the Price paper (www.sunad.com) from Caleb's bday party. They were watching the small alligator eat live mice at the dinosaur museum. EEEW! Zaden was enthralled by it as you can see. Also pictured are my niece, DaNell and my nephews, Shane, Leyton and Jaxson. And one other kid I don't know.

This is what the caption to the picture reads : Dino Discovery inside the College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum has a lot of activities for the children who visit the museum. Coloring, puzzles and excavating are some of the activities at the play and learning center that all ages can enjoy.

Kinda boring caption, but still fun. Thanks Papa for calling me and letting me know and also for picking me up an authentic copy of the paper for the scrapbook.

1 comment:

jfm said...

Becca, I still read the Sun-Ad online I just saw the pic and wondered if it was your kids...looked like them to me!! Looks like a good time was had by all.