Sunday, October 03, 2010

Star Student and Chinese Lesson #3

This week is Caleb's week to be Star Student in his classroom, we spent some time this weekend working on a poster all about him. It includes a picture of him and of his family. It also asked him to fill in the blanks on some questions: age (6), favorite color (orange), favorite animal (cheetah), favorite food (pizza), favorite place to be (home), what I want to be when I grow up (football player), favorite thing to do (play my DS), and if I could wish for one thing it would be (100 dogs). This was a fun project to help him with and he's very excited to take it back to class with him tomorrow.

They are also starting to learn the names of colors in his Chinese lessons. So here's the next lesson for you to learn along. I tried my best to sound them out in spelling. But try google translate if you really want to hear it correctly.

red = Hóngsè (Hong-sa)
blue = Lán sè (lon-su)
green = Lǜsè (loo-sa)
yellow= Huángsè (who-on-sa)

No comments: