Saturday, October 02, 2010

A Witching Good Time

Maybe it's this amazingly warm weather but I can't figure out how October came so quickly! I am having a hard time getting in the fall spirit though since we can't decorate our house or anything this year (due to showings). But once I realized it was already October yesterday, I decided it was time for an intervention. We set out in the afternoon for a ride to go see the witches at Gardner Village. They were fun like always and the boys liked posing by them and with pumpkins. I think the twins had to sit on every single pumpkin they could find on the ground. Caleb got to do a fishpond activity and I got one of my favorite fall goodies, a caramel apple. Yum. And before we left, we had to stop for pony rides of course. Caleb and Zaric were in Heaven. Zaden rode around a couple laps then decided he didn't think that was very fun. Overall, we had a good time though. I'm still wondering with this weather though when I get to put away the summer clothes? Enjoy the pics.































No comments: