Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Project

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, things around here have been a little hectic.
I spent another weekend in Price with my sister and kids. We set off for a project to make her bedroom a new/different space for her in an effort to carry on and move after their loss. We were able to paint, put up a wallpaper border, put in some wood flooring, put up new curtains, buy new furniture and get it all put together and up so she could finally have a bed to sleep in before I left on Sunday. It was a long, hard, but rewarding weekend.
Oh, and in the midst of it all, I finally tried out another recipe from Pioneer Woman's website. Best Lasagna Ever, and it was! It was nice to be able to cook that and share it with her and my parents while working so hard. Yumm-o. I highly recommend it.

No comments: