Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Front Page

While we were gone, Mike had some excitement of his own here at home. Since we were coming back on Super Bowl Sunday from Vegas and he needed to intercept me in Spanish Fork. He took the liberty to fully complain about having to DVR the Superbowl on his Facebook status. In turn, he was contacted by a reporter at none other than the Wall Street Journal who was doing an article on just that...DVRing the superbowl. He had a couple phone interviews and Friday while I was gone, a photographer came to the house and took a bunch of photo's. It ran on Saturday, we are told on the front page! Read the electronic version here. He's not too impressed with the photo or being repeatedly referred to as Mr. Ouren, but overall how many people can say they've been on the front page of the WSJ?

My little trip made him a 1 day celebrity. He should be thanking me for making him DVR the Superbowl, not complaining. And to top it off his Packers won and he got to watch it later without it getting spoiled for him. Win-Win I say.

1 comment:

jfm said...

Very cool! I was "facebook stalking" and read about his fame...yeah Mike and yeah Packers!!