Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Vegas Trip 2011

First of all I want to say, "WE LOVE YOU GEORGE STRAIT!" Here's our matching Tshirts from the concert.


I'm happy to report a very successful concert road trip to Vegas with my sister and a friend. We got off to a rough late start on Friday, but quickly made up time and stopped in for a bite in St. George at our Step-brothers place. Thanks for the yummy stop Mike. Then it was back on the road. We arrived, got checked in and took a break for a bit. Then met up for dinner and a little bit of walking the strip. We didn't take many pictures but here's a couple from M&M world that night.







I turned in early and the next day we met up for breakfast and some exhibits. We saw both the Body Works exhibit and the Titanic Exhibits going on at the Luxor. They were both really fun and educational to boot.

Then it was off to the outlet mall for some shopping. It was a beautiful 70 degrees and sun-shiny. I took full advantage and slipped on short sleeves and flip flops. It was wonderful. Then it was back to the hotel and off for another walk further down the strip for dinner and browsing. We snuck in some slot machines here and there and I came out only $6 down. I'll take that! Then it was time for the main event..... the concert!!!!! We sang and danced in our seats until the wee hours of the morning (nearly 1:30 am!). To sum up Reba and George in one word: WONDERFUL!
After a quick sleep it was time for breakfast and to head out and back on our way to Utah. Thanks to my sister and friend for a great trip full of memories!
p.s.- Don't ask my sister about the Sprite or the rest stop stories. Talk about embarrassing!

1 comment:

jfm said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip, so glad you were able to go together!