Sunday, February 13, 2011

A LOVE-ly Weekend

Why celebrate Valentines Day for only 1 day? This year we have managed to spread a little love into each of the days of the weekend before. Starting with Friday night where Caleb sat down and wrote out all the Valentines for his class party on Monday.

Saturday we baked some cute little sugar cookies and I made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.




Today, the boys got their Vday goodies from Mom and Dad. The twins got shirts to wear on Monday and some candy.



Caleb got a Kidz Bop CD he's been dying for and some candy as well.


They didn't take long to dive into the candy.







I got Mike this picture. I thought it was funny. I'm not sure he's appreciating it properly. But anyone that knows how much I LOVE ketchup, should know what a compliment this is to him.
It reads like an eye chart and says "You are the ketchup to my fries."


Mike also got the "early" bug to avoid the mad rush tomorrow and ordered my flowers to come today on Sunday so I could start enjoying them early. This year he went with all sunflowers. One of my fav's. He also gave me a pink Wii remote and nunchuck. I think he's trying to say he wants me to play games with him and the boys more often ;).


And for dinner tonight, we went with the traditional heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphys.

Tomorrow will be a more relaxing Vday for us. Caleb and I have our Valentines to hand out at school and work and he will have his class party. Other than that I plan on sitting back and watching the chaos from a safe distance.