Monday, September 26, 2011

At the Circus

Yesterday we finally got to take the kids to the Circus. It seems like every other year I have wanted to, something else came up around the same time. So this year I was determined. Even knowing I would have to tow along a newborn didn't deter me. Mike wasn't thrilled with the idea but he went along. First thing was first though, once we arrived we had to get situated with popcorn, sprites and cotton candy.


Of course so they can charge and arm and a leg you could buy the cotton candy with the souvenir hat. So we played with that a bit.










Then it was all eyes on the action once it started. The kids were mesmerized for the first little bit.

























We got to see all of that fun stuff just in the first half. Then sadly right when intermission was getting started, Zaden climbed onto my lap and managed to knock the camera off of it and break it so no pics from the 2nd half. But we got to see the tigers and some other really cool acrobatics and stuff during that half.

The kids were behaved for the most part and baby girl slept cuddled in the sling with me through most of it. We were in row 3 which made the frequent potty breaks from the twins a huge undertaking. But we survived and all managed to enjoy ourselves. I even caught Mike smiling, laughing and clapping a few times. I'm so glad we were able to make it this year.

No comments: