Friday, December 09, 2011

Festive

We have been super busy around here and I have been bad not to take many pics. Only a few with my phone here and there. In the last week, we have managed to make it to the Festival of Trees, help some friends move, sneak in some more shopping, and a few other appointments along the way. The Advent calendars are out and in full swing and our Elf on the Shelf (Christopher Pop In Kins) has been hiding all over the house keeping his eye on the kids for Santa. There is no lack of Festiveness in this house. So much so, that I am kinda looking forward to it being here and gone so I can have my house back that's overflowing with decorations and gifts in every nook and cranny. Here's a few pics I grabbed off my phone.


Caleb showing off his muscles at the Festival of Trees.

Faith showing off her Christmas Leg Warmers and cute furry vest.






And my adorable nails I had a friend do to make me more festive. It's hard to get a good pic of your own nails. But there's snowflakes on my ring fingers and candy canes on my thumbs. They are super cute.

This weekend brings Grandma Nette's Christmas party and a chance to see my nieces in a performance of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever!" Also, it will mark the official first delivery of some Christmas gifts. It's going to be fun. Pics of those things to come.



No comments: