Monday, January 16, 2012

4 month Checkup

This afternoon was Faith's 4 month well baby check up. Since Mike was home for the holiday he opted to keep the boys for me and I took her alone. She was Miss Popularity from the start. Everyone in the waiting room remarked on how cute she was, a nurse came over from getting another patient to talk to her and check out her hair bow, and 3 kids in the waiting room were playing with her. It was almost sad when they called us back, the kids looked sad to see her go.

Once in the back she weighed in at 13 lbs 14 oz and was 24 inches long. The doctor looked her over and declared her still perfectly healthy and told me to enjoy her . I assured him I have been and will keep doing so. He also asked me if she ever quits smiling. I replied, "no, not really." She got 2 shots in the legs and one oral immunization. She was pretty pissed off at the shots but got over them quickly until the nurse that gave them talked to her then she let her know exactly what she thought of her. The nurse laughed and then left the room so as not to upset her again and she calmed right back down. Overall it was another great appt.

No comments: