Monday, January 09, 2012

Preschool Double Trouble









Well the day arrived. Both sooner and later than I wanted it to. The twins officially started preschool. Just one day a week for now until they get more used to the idea. I tried and tried this morning to get them to stand still for a good pic and this is what I got. Of course they were so confused with the idea they kept putting on their coats and backpacks and taking them back off for about 40 minutes before we had to leave so these pics are before we were totally out the door (hence the dirty face on Zaden). I was a nervous wreck imagining these monkey climbing on things and having major meltdowns about new people and new places. So I got there 15 minutes early and walked them in to talk with the teacher ( Miss Karen, Caleb's old teacher) and catch her up and tell her who's who. Well they ran right in and went right to playing with the toys and talking up a storm. When I told them I was leaving and Dad would be back to get them when it was over they didn't bat an eye. Just went right on playing. Miss Karen reported to Dad that they did just fine for a first day and they were happy when he picked them up. I asked what they did but all Zaden kept telling me was, "Yes." I guess that's a good sign. Next time in 2 weeks because of the Monday holiday. Hope they are just as excited to go back then.






No comments: