Monday, January 16, 2012

Disney-Bound




We've officially booked and started planning our first Ouren family Disneyland trip for this summer. We are going to hit up Sea World in San Diego, Legoland in Carlsbad and then of course Disney, Disney, Disney! We are so excited and I decided we all needed somewhat matching shirts for at least one day there. I came across this idea on Etsy and of course replicated it with my own funky styling. The boys are all the same. I'm not sure if they'll endure my torture with dressing alike for more than 1 day so I stopped there (for now) but little Miss Faith got 3 new shirts for starters. Minnie, Ariel and Tink so far. I still need to make something for me to match Faith and decide if the boys need anything else. So much to do between now and then. I love it when something like this motivates me to turn the creative juices on.





No comments: