Monday, February 06, 2012

The Big Game

It was a fun Sunday at our house getting ready to watch the match up between one of my favorite teams (the Patriots) and Caleb's favorite team (the Giants). Caleb very early on got all dressed up in his Giants garb. Started building decorations to root on his team in Lego's and set up his command -central in the living room which consisted of a little table full of all of his creations which would also provide a place for his snacks during the game. It was a long day of waiting for game time and I ended up napping a bit. But when it was time, we were ready. I grilled up some yummy garlic burgers for me and Mike, made some mini pigs in a blanket for the kids. I also made some homemade cinnamon rolls earlier in the morning and we had some chips and dip and other goodies. It was a fun game and even though I lost my bet with Mike, it was fun to watch Caleb's team win and his victory dance afterwards.

No comments: