Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Bliss

Today has been one of the best Valentine's Days ever. Mike and I decided to take some time off and spend it together for this quarters day-date. We started the morning with little gifts for our little Valentine's and each other. Faith got some personalized bloomers and a headband.




The boys each got new shirts and some Star Wars candy dispensers.





Of course Mike spoiled me and I got some flowers and my pink Cowboys jersey.







I went the corny route for his again (I can't help myself). I got him a hand-stamped spoon that says, "You're my lucky charm" to go with his breakfast. He seriously loves cereal.







I did go to work for a couple hours while Mike got the kids off to school and the babysitters. Once I got home, we started date-time. First he gave me a massage here at home that was heavenly. Then we set off for our first stop-Bowling. We bowled 2 games and laughed a lot at how terrible we've become at it. He kicked my butt both times. Then it was time for stop #2- Lunch at Iggy's where we enjoyed some appetizers and burgers and drinks. Then it was time for stop #3- next door at the movie theater. We saw "The Vow", it was good and made me cry a little. Then we made a quick stop at the store to get stuff to make chocolate covered strawberries per Caleb's request. After we picked up Caleb, we made one more stop before getting the littles to pick up a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's.
I don't think I could have asked for the day to go any smoother than it did. What a great day! Hope you are all having a great time with your Valentine's.

No comments: