Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pictures at Papa's

We unfortunately had to take a trip to Price over the weekend for a funeral for a dear cousin of mine. But since we were going down, I decided to take the camera and snap a few pics for my sister of her newest baby Wyatt. We set up some staging with some of Papa's antiques and went to work. Baby Wyatt wasn't the least bit impressed with being nearly naked so we didn't get in as many shots as we wanted to, but I still managed to get a few really cute and fun ones.















Well of course my kids had to play and be little posers in between so I managed to snap a few fun ones of them as well.
































After the funeral the boys got to stay the rest of the weekend at Papa's while we came home with Faith and got some stuff done and had a little break. They had a ball with Papa and their cousins and didn't want to come home.

No comments: