Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ouren Updates- May 2012

Time for a quick update...seems like it's been forever since I posted anything and life is just busy as normal. So here we go:

Faith- Faith is 8 months old and is getting a little better at scooting around on her butt. She's also decided to start rolling onto her belly more and more even if she then gets mad about it a few minutes afterwards. She's super smiley and talky. And she seems to get longer and longer every day. She's still a Daddy's girl and wants her Da-Da-Da whenever possible.

The Twins: The twins have one more day of preschool next week and then they are off for the summer. Having them in preschool the last 5 months has helped them out quite a bit and hopefully we can continue to get them more on track over the summer. They love helping out with Faith and being her big helpers. They still love wrestling with their big brother and they love to pretend they are characters from movies or video games and whatever. They are best friends and love to crack each other up- well when they aren't fighting. ;) Here's a cute picture of Zaden playing Plants vs. Zombies.


Caleb: Caleb is nearly done with the 2nd grade! 4 more days to go. Today was his program where they did a little demonstration of how they learn in Chinese class. He was part of the science section and got to tell us in chinese about how he was a squirrel and when and how they hibernate. He did a great job and not only did he memorize all of his lines, but he was whispering his partners lines to her as well to help her out. He has loved school again this year and is sad to see it come to an end but insists that I have to let him go to the 3rd grade....we'll see about that. ;)













Mike and I have been busy, busy. I've been working a lot with the busy summer schedule at the school and Mike's been busy this week with auditors and was took a trip to Vegas for work the week before. On top of that I've been working on crafts, housework and various other projects around the house, not to mention last minute vacation things that need to get done in the next week. I also started a consignment -type facebook page where I can sell the kids clothes as they grow out of them and get screaming deals on some from other people doing the same as their kids grow out of theirs. I have learned a lot and been connecting with tons of people all over the U.S. I have even actually sold a few things. Not a ton, but it's a start and a fun little project. The best part is that whether I sell or not, it costs me nothing but my time and I'm down with that. And to top off our busy-ness, we also managed to celebrate 12 years of marriage quietly at home in between it all.





I'm not going to lie, the last few weeks have flown by a lot faster than I wanted them to and it seems like a blurr and hasn't always been the most fun. But, Life is good.


No comments: