Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Programs- Still shots

It's been a fun week even with the scheduling craziness that came along with it.
 
The twins sang at the mall this week and then had a program today. They did great and had a lot of fun and were really proud of themselves. In between each song today, Zaric would yell "Hi Mom," and wave at me. It was so cute and he loved it when I would answer back, "Hey Buddy." I think the best part though, was that we did a trial run on Mike's new phone and was able to Skype Grandma Braska into the program today so she got to watch the whole thing live. The twins were excited to have here there and talked to her a little both before and after it was done. And boy were they surprised when Santa walked right through the door at the end and gave them all presents.
 
Caleb sang at his school yesterday. It was a very quick 2 songs, but he did great and was excited to see us in the audience.
 
Mike and I also got to sneak away for an adult night without the kids to his company Christmas party. It was a really good time. I got to meet a few really nice, fun people and enjoy good food downtown in a beatutiful setting overlooking the temple and temple square lights. Not to mention I always cherish kid-less time with my honey still, after all these years. What more could you ask for?
 
Here are a few still shots I got of all of the kids and their performances. I'm hoping to talk Dad into helping me post some of the videos tonight or this weekend. Stay tuned for that and wish me luck. 
 
 






No comments: