Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fotofly Santa- Round 2

Have I ever told you how much I love Fotofly? Well, I do. And not only because of the great pictures we get but because of their customer service. Here's one awesome example. So after doing the first Fotofly Santa shoot I mentioned how we were kinda disappointed with it all. Well I sent them a small message on FB just letting them know (very politely in fact) that while the pictures were still cute we just didn't feel like the service and results were what we have come to expect. I never asked for anything and never threatened to not use them again. Mostly it was a FYI-type email of our experience. Well I didn't hear anything for a couple days then got a personal phone call apologizing for us being unhappy and offering to re-shoot the whole thing for free. They really wanted us to have pics we were happy with. So we took them up on the offer and went again last Friday night.
 
I have to say, I think these turned out a little better. It was still more chaotic than we would have liked and we had to explain the situation to more people than we would have liked in order to get what we wanted. But here are the results. I used this first one on our cards that went out in the mail yesterday. I think it sums up their little personalities quite well. Faith was still not having the smiles for us. Oh well.
 


 
I have to say, after that I'm not sure I'll ever use anyone else for our family pics. What a great place. I'm so glad I found them. I've been nothing but pleased since they came into our lives. And I'm a huge sucker for good customer service. So they get my vote every time.

No comments: