Saturday, September 14, 2013

Salt Lake Comic Con- Day 2

After a short morning of work on Friday, it was time to head back out to the Con. Mike got into his Clark Kent/Superman outfit and I wore my Lois Lane press badge (I know, I'm lame) and we set out for more fun.



We got in more celebrity photo ops.

Mike and Kevin Sorbo (from the TV Series Hercules)

Us and Dean Cain (from Lois and Clark-Superman). He told Mike "well done" on his costume and asked him to show it off in the pic. Fun guy.

Mike with Lou Ferrigno (the Hulk)
 
And we got more into pics with the other cosplayers. I apologize in advance for not getting  the pics turned.









 
 
I got a picture and some autographs from Brandon Mull for my niece.. he's her favorite. Meanwhile Mike got to attend a panel.


 
We happened upon Ray Park (Darth Maul) teaching some teenagers how to use their cosplay weapons.....awesome. 



But my very most favorite part of the day was when Henry Winkler asked me my name and gave me a hug during my photo op with him.....He's the Fonz. THE FONZ!
Great Day #2!
 



 
 



No comments: