Sunday, September 29, 2013

Witch Hunt!

On Friday the kids were out of school because of SEP's which meant I also had to take the day off. Instead of just staying home, I wanted to take them to do something fun. So I asked them if they wanted to go on a witch hunt. They were all for that. We woke up Friday morning and almost thought against it because it was chilly and rainy outside. But they were so excited to go, I decided to just do it anyway. And I'm glad I did. We had so much fun.  The twins were running around pointing them all out and telling me to "picture it" every time they would see one.  Here are just a few of our favorites.







The rain started picking up a bit so we decided to take a break and have lunch in Archibald's together. 
 



We then stopped by a few more witches on our way out and headed home just in time for it to start snowing a little with the rain.
 
We came home and they wanted to watch a movie with witches in it so they chose The Wizard of Oz. We watched the movie then they wanted to put on some "spooky" music and decorate the house. It was a little earlier than I was planning on doing it, but we were having so much fun, how could I say no?
 
And as an added bonus,  I also got to have an hour to myself while C was at football practice and went back to Gardner Village to learn how to make these.

 
Thanks for the awesome day kids!
 
 



No comments: