Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fri's-Giving

The Friday after Thanksgiving was a little strange not getting up for Black Friday sales, but we enjoyed taking our time getting ready and going out to our traditional morning meal at the Cowboy Club. It was delicious as normal. After that the boys headed out to go target shooting with Papa. It was a first time for the twins and only the second or third time for C. I chose to stay behind and went back to the store with my sister to pick up a few more items and look around for any goodies we may have missed the night before. Mike reports that they had a good time and enjoyed it. He was awesome enough to snap a few pics for me.



Then it was back to Papa's where we got to meet my nephew's new girlfriend and have some late birthday cake and ice cream for us 3 November birthdays that were there. We also snuck in another round of Apples to Apples and introduced his girlfriend to that. I'm pretty sure she's going to be hooked. ;)
When we finally had to head out and leave the partying behind we made our annual stop at the Festival of Lights on the way home. The kids loved it like normal, especially Faith who exclaimed "This is so fun!"





I seriously love the way out traditions have morphed into 3 days of fun from the normal one day of turkey. I hope it doesn't end for a long, long time!

No comments: