Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pre-Turkey Date Night

Anther fun Thanksgiving has come and gone and another 3 days of playing with my family were a blast.  Our annual trip to Price started out on Wednesday afternoon. Once we arrived, we got to hang out with my sister at her house for a bit while we waited for Papa to get off work. Once he was home we got the kids squared away with him and headed out on our annual niece/nephew date. This year was a little different since one nephew had to work and one niece couldn't get away from her other family obligations, so we only had one niece and her boyfriend and we invited my sister and her husband along for the ride.

We went to our traditional dinner spot, Pizza Hut and had a good time. Then since there weren't any good movies we wanted to see playing, we switched it up and went bowling. Well at least 4 of us did. None of us had been in years and we were absolutely terrible, but it was such a good time. We laughed and laughed and because it was turkey-day weekend, I told Mike I was going to turkey in the 10th frame of the first game.......AND I DID! I made him take this selfie with me to commemorate the occasion.
I almost did it again in the second game, getting the first two strikes then missing on the third. Dang it! After bowling it was time to check in on the kids then get some shut eye before the Thanksgiving Day festivities began. What a great evening! Thanks to those that could make it and I can't wait for it again next year. I love this tradition!

No comments: