Friday, May 08, 2015

Let there Be Light

During a recent trip to Lowe's for something completely un-related, I stopped off in the lighting section to look at some new outdoor lights. Instead, I ended up falling in love with a new ceiling fan for our bedroom. Mike agreed that he liked it as well and also agreed to put in the work to switch out the old for the new. I seriously love it!

We also looked at some smaller ones for the boys bedrooms, but didn't find any we liked, I did however come across this number during my search and bonus, it was on sale! How could I resist? Every princess's room needs proper illumination, right? Faith was a little unsure about the idea when I showed it to her on the box, but once it was hung, she fell in love and has been busy telling everyone about her new light and showing if off when we have visitors. It's seriously too cute.
Thanks to Michael for taking the time to install these new fixtures. The hunt continues for the boys but I'm so happy with the results so far.

No comments: