Friday, February 05, 2016

Conversation Hearts- Days 3,4 and 5

The fun continues!

Day 3 question: What do people like most about me?

Zaric: I'm polite
Zaden: I'm fun
Caleb: I'm funny
Faith: I'm funny
Me: I'm funny (I sense a theme here)
Mike: My wife

Day 4 question: What makes me a good friend?

Zaric: I like to play
Zaden: I'm just a good friend
Faith: I'm nice
Caleb: I'm helpful
Me: I always listen
Mike: I can make people laugh

Day 5 question: _____ is the best age to get married because_____.

Caleb: 21 because you can celebrate with alcohol
Zaric 52 because I love my mom
Zaden: 61 because you can retire
Faith: 59 because I want to be 59
Me: 52 because none of you are allowed to leave home until then!
Mike: 20 because that's how old I was when I married Mom.

This is really shaping up to be fun.  :)

No comments: