Thursday, March 03, 2016

Almost 8 !

In about a month, those twinners of ours will be big 8 year olds! I can't believe it's coming up so fast. I sat them down last night and did my yearly interview with them both. Some of the answers haven't changed since last year, some have, and there's a couple new questions in there to enjoy.

Zaden's Almost 8 Interview 

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Lasagna
Favorite Restaurant: McDonald's
Favorite Movie: Batman
Favorite TV Cartoon/show: Spongebob
Favorite Animal: Zebra
Favorite Place to be: Eating in a restaurant
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Working on homework
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Dad is no fun
Favorite thing to do with siblings: Play
Favorite thing at school: Learning Math
Favorite Sport: None
I would like to travel to: Gotham City (if it were real)
My favorite thing to do is: Play video games
What makes me happy: Hugs and Kisses
If I could have any pet, I would get: a labrador
What do I want to be when I grow up: Batman
What do I want for my birthday: A new bigger bike and roller skates

For anyone wanting gift ideas for Zaden, you can check out his gift wish list here http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/giftlist/29R06LR9IUDVU/ref=cm_wl_sortbar_v_page_1

Zaric's Almost 8 Interview 

Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Restaurant: McDonald's
Favorite Movie: The Waterhorse
Favorite TV Cartoon/show: Spongebob
Favorite Animal: Cheetah
Favorite Place to be: Staying in a hotel
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Working on homework
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Math
Favorite thing to do with siblings: Play
Favorite thing at school: Doing work
Favorite Sport: Soccer
I would like to travel to: Africa
My favorite thing to do is: Travel to new places
What makes me happy: When people tickle me
If I could have any pet, I would get: a dog
What do I want to be when I grow up: A restaurant owner
What do I want for my birthday: A new bigger bike, roller skates, new sleds and money to go to Build a Bear.

For anyone wanting gift ideas for Zaric, you can check out his gift wish list here http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/giftlist/8NJPAI4AQXAO/ref=cm_wl_sortbar_v_page_1

I'm both excited and sad watching these kids of ours grow up so fast.  For the next month I'll be going crazy planning their Ninja-themed Birthday party. 29 days and counting until party time!


No comments: