Thursday, July 02, 2009

Another Day at the Zoo

This is Zaden tuckered out at the zoo today. I got the honor of meeting an old friend from High School and his girlfriend at the zoo today. I momentarily "lost" Caleb near the elephants luckily a nice woman led him back our way. He had run off backwards to see the rhino's again without telling me (we have since had a talk about that) and Zaden choked on a fruit snack and then vomited all over me several times getting it up. But if those are the worst things that went wrong, I am still calling it a successful trip.

This is Wes measuring up. I hate that the Gorilla was missing one hand. I hope they fix that up soon.
And more pics of Caleb enjoying the zoo. Right now the babies still stay in the stroller for the majority of the time so it's kinda boring to take pics of them. But that will be changing soon enough.

What a good time. I am loving getting our money's worth out of our membership this year and am going to try to go a few more times before it expires in Sept. So if anyone is up for a zoo-date with me and the boys, just let us know.

No comments: