Thursday, July 23, 2009

Punked for Omaha!





A conversation in the Ouren Household.
Me: Omaha next week huh? I should do something to spice it up
Mike: ha, like what?
Me: idk dye my hair pink
Mike: I'd pay you to do that, yeah right (I take this as a dare)
Me: Ok (dialing Holly's #) Lets get it set up

Wish I had a more exciting story for this little tid bit and my nuclear pink hair, but nope that's pretty much exactly how that occurred. Later that day we went to the mall to pick up some pink hair dye where Caleb then decides it would be fun for him to get some blue in his hair too. So we all got punked out to surprise Grandma Braska in the airport. Grandma laughed when she saw us. I got the wash out kind for them. Mine is more permanent. What do you think? Should I keep it or get rid of it quickly upon my return? More pics can be posted upon request to help you decide.

2 comments:

jfm said...

I say...More(pics) please!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is awesome, you are so brave. I wanna see more pics.