Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Splash Park

I was alerted to this little piece of fun on a friend's blog and had to take the boys to check it out. This is a little Splash Park in Herriman for the kids to play in. And the best part was that it's just a city park so it's totally free fun. We got to meet some friends there so Caleb had some other boys to run around with. Caleb was in heaven. I think he would have played all day if he could have. He was pretty bummed when we all started getting ready to go.













Much to my surprise the babies loved it for a while too. The kept crawling around the edge barely getting their legs wet for a bit but before long they were crawling right out in the middle of it all. They were a little scared when the sprinklers would kick on but they would just crawl through them and get away without screaming. It was so cool.

























Fun, fun day and I hope to take the boys back at least one more time this summer. Thanks for the tip Sarah and we loved playing together again today. Lets do it again soon.

2 comments:

Michael Ouren said...

Ahhh, I love my babies and the crazy 5 year old. Glad you took them baby!

Anonymous said...

That looks like sooo much fun. My friend keeps telling me that we need to take Hailee there. Maybe we should all go together one day.